COMING SOON!!!! - ORIGINAL MUSIC STUDIO.COM

COMING SOON!!!!
ORIGINALMUSICSTUDIO.COM

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

CNBC TV - CONRAD'S CLASSIC PROMO COLLECTION - CNBC Image :60

The mother of all compilations for a TV network edited and mostly produced by myself in the early 2000's. This promo reeks of urgency, and my music choice for this was by no accident. I also added some musical arrangement by adding musical percussion effects: the chimes, reverse cymbals, and timpani rolls for emphasis. I even took samples of the chimes, and cut them musically on the timeline to create the CNBC musical ID (with which I continued the traditional musical ident). You need to follow the ups and downs of the market? Well, duh! Watch CNBC, eh? Apparently was well-liked by many, and hopefully helped to the spike in ratings for that season. But my ego isn't that huge, but I'm trying.